What Kind Of Zombie Are You?Wendy Russi
Zombies. Creepy, horrifying, undead eaters of human flesh. Whether you want to be a slow, decaying creature like in The Walking Dead, or a fast vampiric zombie-like in I Am Legend, we can all agree that it’s the makeup that makes the costume.
Be Your Own Zombie
The first step is to figure out what level of dead you want to be. Are you a fresh corpse, or have you been in the ground for a while? Or, are you a super-strong genetically altered flesh-eater? Whatever you choose, Tinsley’s easy apply movie quality make-up will help you create that not-so-rosy look for your skin.
- For that ‘dead for a while’ look – Dead Flesh Makeup
- All the basics for your new you – Zombie Kit
- A great way to add “life” to your zombie – 3D Transfers
The next step is to show off your assets. What are a zombie’s assets? Their flesh-tearing makeup, of course.
- Feeling a little cheeky? – Zombie Cheek Decay
- For those more recently departed – Lip Rot
The eyes are the windows to the soul … and the soulless. If you really want to stand out from the horde, the right set of eyes from Gothika is a must. Without them, you’re just another corpse.
- These will have them buzzing around you like flies – Dead Eye Contacts by Gothika
- Let them know your blood is boiling for a good meal – Blood Red Contacts by Gothika
- Be the “wight” of the party – Ice Walker Contacts by Gothika
- Anyone need an umbrella? – Resident Evil Contacts by Gothika
The best part of being a zombie is that all you have to be is dead, and have a taste for human flesh. Let your creative juices ooze!